Clover, South Carolina
100% full Not resolved

I just got a computer Board in from PCRUSH, one hr ago, well the pens were missing from the 3.0 usb connector, call customer Service and was told had to wait 48 hrs to get RMA number.And to boot I had to pay for shipping, Well any way I spent $320.00, and got a broken board, and these Guys do not care one bit.

So DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS< IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE SORRY. AS I AM

ORDER 5710416 I just got a computer Board in from PCRUSH, one hr ago, well the pens were missing from the 3.0 usb connector, call customer Service and was told had to wait 48 hrs to get RMA number. And to boot I had to pay for shipping, Well any way I spent $320.00, and got a broken board, and these Guys do not care one bit.

So DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS< IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE SORRY.AS I AM

ORDER 5710416 Asus motherboard X99 Sabertooth

Review about: Pcrush Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Replace it asap, No BS.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with PCRush?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Empower Laptop - Empowerlaptop.com-A trustable motherboard supplier Empower Laptop " I own a Italian lab that deals with notebook repair, and want to find a reliable company who can supply us with good-quality motherboard of all brands. And after..." Read more Squaretrade - STAY AWAY FROM SQUARE TRADE, THEY ARE LIARS AND IDIOTS. Squaretrade "I bought a visio TV 3 years ago. with that, I bought square trades warranty. the TV broke. I called and and emailed them multiple times. (of course had to..." Read more Techrabbit - Happy birthday son, what? No this is not a joke. Techrabbit "Ordered these earbuds fir my son birthday, well within time for his birthday. They arrived on Monday, decided not to open it as they are a present for my son...." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more