I just got a computer Board in from PCRUSH, one hr ago, well the pens were missing from the 3.0 usb connector, call customer Service and was told had to wait 48 hrs to get RMA number.And to boot I had to pay for shipping, Well any way I spent $320.00, and got a broken board, and these Guys do not care one bit.

So DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS< IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE SORRY. AS I AM

ORDER 5710416 I just got a computer Board in from PCRUSH, one hr ago, well the pens were missing from the 3.0 usb connector, call customer Service and was told had to wait 48 hrs to get RMA number. And to boot I had to pay for shipping, Well any way I spent $320.00, and got a broken board, and these Guys do not care one bit.

So DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS< IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE SORRY.AS I AM

ORDER 5710416 Asus motherboard X99 Sabertooth

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pcrush customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $320. PCRush needs to "replace it asap, no bs" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pcrush customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at PCRush.

Had an Experience with PCRush?

Comments